Saturday, May 21, 2005

aRhHHh...

good morning ned...hehe...slept around 2 hrs, or didnt i? hmm...curiosity ere...demmit, i dun have the book to do my assignments.. arRghH... how em i suppose to do the assignments? hmm.. lets think...

i need to see my lecturer, demm again.. sure will get flame... ermm, well, its part of my routine since my first yer in this University.. well, this is wut happened when play² while studying... haha.. and this also the consequences when u reject the offer from overseas when u have the chance.. demm me... blame me... well, its all go now.. let by gone be by gones.. :)

just live the happy or (miserable perhaps?) life now... hehe, face it bro, your stupidity is beyond your ego..
(padan muka aku...)

we'll lets study for other paper now... let's find the juniors and copy their works, as usual... nice~!!

No comments: