Saturday, May 21, 2005

.........

it's already 4.59 a.m, and i still cant sleep..wut happened to me..usually,i slept around 2-3 am..
oh man,my body clock is out of order...but,by this time..i can feel the atmosphere around me..
so quiet, so peaceful...demm, my clock shows 5 am already...
well, i'm still updating my blog..hell yeah..it free... :p ..i'll keep posting and posting and posting...flood,hahhaa...
(kalau ada Aku^Seekor^IRC^Bot, sure dah kena kick nie..ehh,xleh sbb aku oper..hahaha)

erm, i shud study for my upcoming xm...but too lazy...for wut?and why?
arghhh...dunno wut to do anymore...demm, the RC book has been overdue for wut, errr 1 month?
hehe..sure will get compound..wakakaka..well, thats a senior life...really..hehhe..well,my roomie also has not been to sleep yet..he's wandering about where and what to do..i'll kick his ass after diz..haha..err, he's wearing a boxer...nvm, still can kick his ass..hehehe...

well, trying to go and sleep now..miss my darling so much...wanna dream of her..

No comments: