Thursday, June 30, 2005

wHat a SurPriSE

well..my mom just called from home just now..
my dad's surgery will be performed this morning.. but i'm not quite sure what is the exact time the surgery will take place..

but right now, i'm still in kl.. what can i do other than saying my prayers for now.. i will go back to my home town as soon as possible.. it will be this morning also...

i felt that this journey will be quite a long one since my thoughts is going far far away... even the distance and the speed of the car that i will drive tomorrow wont change a bit (minus the facts that i will push the car to the limit..ignoring the speed limit).. i will still be a long journey to me...

well, right now i just do hope that my dad will be safe during the surgery and will recover as soon as possible.. may be this only will look like a normal blog, but this is what i felt during all these day actually.. this is my true feeling.. what's inside me right now...

No comments: