Saturday, February 05, 2005

wHen ThE 0Ld GoNe, tHe nEw oNE c0MeS..

well.. saying good bye to the old ones must be hard, aite?
same goes for me ere... saying to sumthing that i've been gone thru good and bad...
saying goodbye to my old pc is sumthing that i've never think about...

with that pc, from a dummy without knowing anything about overclocking, transformed to a overclocking mania... from a dummy not knowing anything about hardware, transformed into a hardware mania.. from a dummy who doesn't know how to assemble a pc, transformed to a person who like to 'cabut' motherboard and reassembled it again..

all thanx to my old pc.. but i had to let it go, since my demand on the overclock abilities getting higher and higher.. all of this, thanx to my sifus.. danial17, Iyyay and D`Addrio.. i learnt from them.. about the pc's ability.. about the hardware that compatible and need to be used to achieve the desired clock rate..

well, today the buyer come and see me.. satisfied with everything, i sold my mobo and processor for just RM250.. demm cheap... well, what to do.. the price is going down day by day... this is the only time i can let it go for that price...

good bye my baby.. amd athlon xp 1800+ and MSI k7.. i will remember bout the satisfaction that u have given to me... be nice to your new owner...

No comments: