Friday, March 31, 2006

A fcuking day

ok.. here's the story for all that bullshitting and made me nearly gone mad/insane... this post will be short and direct to the point of authority.. oppss.. direct to the point..

yesterday, i got a call from my project manager telling me that i will have a meeting with the DIRECTOR of UiTM..
so, my guess was it will be a formal meeting concerning the network or complementing about our system..so, i guess i should be able to put up to it.. with some of my knowledge of networking, my experience working and dealing with the users of UiTM..
and my PM said that another 2 person will be in the meeting, one is Azim and the other one is Mr. Zainal.. (i haven't met him or what so ever,consider it i dont know him..)

so, i put up with everything bla bla bla, all that kind of bullshit that have to be prepared for the meeting.. and then the time has come for the meeting..

a few hours before..
my PM called me again and telling me to print out another two copies of reports that i've done and written for the past 2 month just to pleased and give it to the Director and manager/head of IT dept of UiTM.. i'm kinda pissed off coz telling me to do last minute work.. preparing a report for the Director and the manager is not easy, coz they need time and well written.. so i took about nearly 2 hours just to prepare it and nearly 12 o'clock, the time for the meeting..

currently..
so, i went back to uitm just enuff time to enter the meeting room.. then i got a msg from azim.. something sounds like this..
"weh ned, aku dah nak masuk meeting room neh..ko x yah la masuk..standby kat server room.."
and i said to myself.. waddaheck, i'ver been pushing myself to the limit and yet i shouldnt be in the meeting room.. oh lord.. kill me now..

an hour later...
the meeting ended, azim and Mr Zainal came to the server room.. i asked them what's the purpose of the meeting.. my guess seeing their expression is.. FCUK it.. i immediately know something is wrong.. and my guess and intuation is right...
my company got bang by the management coz the MPPUiTM bring this matter up.. its because they have been receiving complaints from the users bout the network.. and i say fcuk it..
why the hell they dont come to me, i;ve already given out my numbers to the students.. em totally boiling at 110 degrees Celcius..

then my boss called me.. he sounded so sad.. i'm a lil bit afraid since i'm just a new worker and yet after 2 months, the company got bad reputation.. its all because of the USERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... why complaining to the management while i'm here to solve everything out? why i'm being a fcuking doll instead of an engineer here..? whyyyyyyyyy..???!!!!

USERS.. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR TECH SUPPORT RATHER THAN THE MANAGEMENT.. WE ARE HERE TO HELP, NOT TO BULLSHITTING AND WASTING OUR FCUKING TIME.. PLEASE TAKE NOTE~!!

No comments: